There's something special about finding a font you fall in love with, but what can you do when the font is used in a design or graphic and you don't know the name of the font?
It's actually quite simple!
Here's an easy to follow break down of how you can find the name of any font.
1. Download, save, or screenshot the image you see the font in.
2. Choose one word and crop the image as closely to the font as you can, while removing the background or any other elements.
3. Go to the What The Font website
4. Upload the image and make sure the cropping box covers all of the letters
5. Bask in all of the amazing font options you now have!
You can also download their app and scan fonts directly using your camera. If you try out the app, let me know how it went in the comments!